Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Arranged Insults
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbFbwuyUDnA
So here's a segement showing the effects of arranged marriage and the personal feelings of a women regarding this practice. I want to talk a lot about arranged marriage, forced marriage, and child marriage...but I want to do it right, so my next blog will be researched on these subjects. As for now, I would just like to show through this clip how there are people out there that are being forced into the practice of marriage without having any willpower or say in the matter. It is sad how people's lives are being forced and decided for them, especially regarding marriage, when there are so many gay couples out there who have both the want and the will to marry, yet are denied the right. People's natural human rights are taken away through the act of arranging or forcing a marriage, and it is only fair that gay couples should be receiving the same amount of rights to marriage that these infants (who have no concept of what marriage is) are getting.
So that's that...I'll cover more of this later, but for now take in this video and think about what I've said. Or else. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment