Monday, March 26, 2007

Sex=Sin?



CAUTION!! I am about to use some naughty words....if you easily get offended, please stop reading.

SO...another (religious) argument against gay marriage is that gay people have anal sex and are therefore not using their sexual organs as they are intended to be used. These same people believe that people are responsible for using sex to create life, and any other form of sex is therefore "disgusting" and irresponsible to these duties.

Ahem...what about masturbation? What about blowjobs? What about handjobs? What about "fingering"? What about anal sex between a man and a woman? I don't see people with signs going around stating that any of these things is a sin. Probably because these same people are participating in all of these "other" forms of sex. So if anal sex=sin...then everyone is sinning each time they pleasure themselves or another person in some way other than the "norm". People who believe this kind of crap really don't have much of an argument...they're just being offensive because it is something that they don't understand or that they don't want to see. As far as I'm concerned, that doesn't make it wrong.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hi Jessica,
I found an article that made me smile, I thought you might be interested...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070406/ap_on_re_us/disney_gay_weddings