All I have to saw about these people is that they're all crazy and should be put away. Gays deserve to be happy and have a right to the same freedoms that everyone else has. Those people can take their religious beliefs and shove it.
Hahah! I only laugh because what else is there to do?? These people are seriously CRAZY and have no sense of reality or right and wrong and I just can't wrap my head around it. They are so dumb. Love your blog, keep it up
3 comments:
All I have to saw about these people is that they're all crazy and should be put away. Gays deserve to be happy and have a right to the same freedoms that everyone else has. Those people can take their religious beliefs and shove it.
They definitely are fanatics....
Hahah! I only laugh because what else is there to do?? These people are seriously CRAZY and have no sense of reality or right and wrong and I just can't wrap my head around it. They are so dumb. Love your blog, keep it up
Post a Comment